Joan and Ray
Very friendly hosts, best facilities ever! such lovely extras. Spotlessly clean. Worth every dollar for such a beautiful place. First class food and very comfortable.
I found everything here to be perfect – just like being at home. Beautifully kept and clean. I would stay again as I liked the homely atmosphere, friendly and helpful hosts, and everything I needed. I was happy – thanks for a great stay.
Gill and David
Lots of space, very quiet, clean; would recommend, and stay again.
hosts were nga mihi ki a korua!, awesome facilities, lovely people, very quiet, nice place to relax.
Very cozy. More than expected and would recommend.
Jo and Gary
Very pleasant place to stay. Quiet and close to everything. Little extras made it special – fruit, wine, magazines, and the gluten free fruit balls were great. Nice to have room to spread out, and full kitchen. Would stay again.
Ainsley & Leigh
Greeted warmly. Spotlessly clean with excellent facilities. Very very happy here.
Judy & Graham
Friendly welcome, then left to ourselves just as we would choose to be. Thank you for a comfortable and pleasant night.
Excellent hosts. High standard facilities. No street noise – great! Didn’t expect fruit in the fridge for breakfast. The plums were superb.
Lorraine & John
Very generous fruit selection. Great to have lounge rooms. Worth every cent. Thanks for your hospitality – 5/5.
- Quiet, private, spacious apartment for 2 Adults
- Double bedroom with ensuite
- Full kitchen, stove, fridge, dishwasher
- Large lounge and dining area
- Freeview TV, Free Wi-fi
- This property is also rated for the best value in Gisborne
- Guests are getting more for their money, when compared to other properties in the city
- Couples particularly like the location - they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip
- Highly recommend you make this your preferred stay in Gisborne
- Spacious and light apartment with full kitchen facilities
- Continental-style self-serve breakfast
- Home baking and fresh fruit
- Complimentary bottle of wine for stays of more than one night
- Shared deck, BBQ
- Off-street parking
- Non-smoking environment
- Free transfers from/to Gisborne Airport and/or Bus Depot
- Not able to accommodate more than 2 Adults
- Not suitable for children
- No pets
- Maximum stay 7 days per booking
- 95 Iranui Road, Inner Kaiti, Gisborne 4010, NZ
- 1.5km to city centre
- Easy walking distance to city, Museum and Art centre
- A variety of restaurants and lunch bars
- Great beaches, swimming, walks, and gardens
- Vineyards, breweries, bars
- NZ$150 per night if booked directly with bnb95 (email: email@example.com)
- Payment by cash, internet banking, VISA or MASTERCARD
- NZ$160 if booked through accommodation websites (eg booking.com). Note: extra service charges may also be made by some agencies
- Please note not available for a long term stay